Family

Family
Take Chances~ Make Mistakes~ Get Messy

Monday, June 9, 2014

A lesson in Patience



A Lesson in Patience - The Final Step Postponed
 
So very very close.  Today should of been the day... but like so many other things there has been a hold up.  A very small one.. honestly one I kinda felt in my Spirit (looking back I can see this- not so much in the moment).   After 36 OHIO hours (not to mention the NC hours we already completed, which was 40 hours) we have done everything... all the training, all the inspections, interviews, and paperwork.  We really thought today our home-study would go to the state so we could begin the next step ... but... there was something minor.  A human error (not ours per say) that has made it so we have one more step.  See when we moved back to Ohio we never switched our driver licenses.  We had just got our NC ones and we didn't really need it.. I know, I know your thinking DUH!  I did too but you see we had asked (actually had a couple conversations about it) and was told over and over it was no big deal (the state actually doesn't care about this - its the credited association that requires it).  After processing it all and getting over my original frustrations it really is no big deal.  We will just make a call and take care of it... but that can't be done til tomorrow.  So another day to remember the words of the Lord and wait on him.  

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord,“plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to
give you hope and a future.



No comments:

Post a Comment